We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the COO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should have experience working in start-ups and SaaS companies.
You should also play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning. As the VP of Marketing, you will need to define (and execute) a demand generation strategy which will ultimately achieve 10x growth, making it a multi-billion $ business. You'll inherit a small team but will be expected to grow this, in-line with your strategy.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the COO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Build and maintain a world class Demand Generation program
- Implement data-driven processes to ensure marketing drives and supports business growth
- Scale product marketing to create experiences that our prospects and customers will never forget
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior roles
- Proven and extensive experience in scaling fast growth B2B SaaS businesses (through rounds of funding or an exit, or both) is crucial.
- Strong analytical skills to measure activity and drive performance
- You have a strong background in demand generation and keep up to date with best practice marketing, ABM and demand generation processes.
- Ideally, you have managed wider marketing teams from brand and positioning, events and product marketing.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field