London, England, United Kingdom
£40,000 per annum + Bonus
Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to build the worlds largest genetic marketplace.
This is a key supporting role in the EMEA Bioinformatics sales team.
In order to be successful you will foster relationships with Customers and work cross-functionally with Program Managers, Colleagues and Partners. You will proactively reach out to a list of customers via phone, email and Hangouts to help qualify new leads as well as identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will use your Account Management skills and knowledge of Genomics to go deeper into these accounts - to understand business & IT strategy, barriers to adoption, how to address challenges and find opportunity to help our customers succeed in their market by becoming more productive, collaborative, innovative and agile.
Ideal candidate will have experience with Cloud or Saas Sales within a tech company.
• Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
• Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities
• Maintain sound data quality.
• Collaborate closely with partners.
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (Cloud or SaaS sales experience.)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
• Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of mid market customers.
• Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment
• Experience working with CRM systems